Pure Health Chiropractic
We store your personal data and medical data digitally. We do this in order to provide you with good care. We process your data in accordance with our privacy and data security policy. You agree to this storage (processing) by having your care carried out by our practice.
- We store and use your personal data so that we can provide you with good care.
- We only pass on your data to third parties if this is necessary to provide good care. If specific permission is required for this based on the law, we will ask you for this in advance.
- We process your data on the basis of the treatment agreement as described in the Medical Treatment Agreement Act (WGBO).
- You can view parts of your personal data. Please send us a written request.
- If you believe that the data we have stored about you is incorrect, you may ask us in writing to adjust your data.
- You can ask us to delete your personal data. If we do this, we may no longer be able to provide you with responsible care. The WGBO requires a retention period of 20 years. Therefore, in that case we store your data in an inactive archive, invisible and unusable for the normal user.
- You can withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data. We may then (possibly) not be able to guarantee responsible care. In that case, we store your data in an inactive archive. (see above)
- You can object to us if you do not agree with the way we process your personal data.
- We will notify you if something has gone wrong with your personal data.
- We do not process your data for longer than is necessary to provide good care. We adhere to the retention periods of the WGBO.
- The above also applies to personal data that we receive via third parties.